Some of the advantages and capabilities of using UAV’s include:
- Capture timely and detailed aerial images across any size project site
- Create topographic models of your project area with highly detailed digital surface models
- Perform pre- and post-disturbance assessments of disturbances
- Collect high-resolution near-infrared imagery and derive valuable indices such as the Normalized Difference Vegetation Index (NDVI) for monitoring vegetation health (see below figure).
Mapping vegetation NDVI for an agriculture application
- Monitor crop growth and assess plant health
- Point clouds can be used directly, or converted to a 2.5D DTM or DSM. These can be use to monitor power lines, or extract vegetation, buildings, or other important features.
Point clouds showing vegetation encroachment on a powerline
If you need more information or quote, please contact us: email@example.com or +1(877)669-0784