Look to Western Heritage for expertise in cultural resource management (CRM), geomatics, near-surface geophysics (NSG) and more:
- Heritage management services
- Historical Resource Impact Assessments (HRIA)
- Historic Resource Overviews (HRO)
- Archaeological mitigations
- Near surface geophysical studies
- Archival research
- Historical services
- Aboriginal engagement
- Traditional land use
- GIS and modeling
Whether digging through tonnes of earth at an archaeological site, or using statistical models to tease data from satellite imagery and remote sensing data - our experts can find what others don't. Since 1990, we've successfully completed more than 1500 studies. These have included archaeological excavations and mitigations, land claims and traditional land use studies, predictive modeling, geophysical studies, public education and interpretation. Our staff are located in offices throughout Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and northwestern Ontario. Western Heritage is:
- One of western Canada's premiere consulting firms.
- One of the largest groups of permit archaeologists in western Canada.
- A leader in cultural resource management (CRM), geomatics, near-surface geophysics and more.